Thank you for your interest in joining the Farmers Market on the Jackson Town Square! Should you wish to apply this year, please be aware that this market is limited and not all applications will be accepted. We select vendors offering Produce-only goods, including: Raw Agricultural Products, Value-Added Products such as locally-produced flowers, prepared food products and baked goods, as well as Meat, Seafood and Dairy. Because of the unique setting of the Farmers Market on the Town Square in Jackson Hole, Wyo., our priority is to first accept local-area vendors which brings together our community and helps promote a healthy lifestyle and food education and is a part of sustainable local and state economy. Of course, diversity is also considered when selecting vendors so patrons experience a wide variety of goods dispersed throughout the Market. Please note:
We accept vendor applications that sell fresh produce and other fresh items only.
Non-food, craft items or merchandise will not be considered nor be sold at the Farmers Market.
This year’s application comes to you via Google Forms (bottom of page) and included vendor requirements and questions have been modified so please make sure to read each carefully and answer all required questions which are marked with a red asterisk (*).
KEY POINTS in the 2017 VENDOR APPLICATION:
1) Application & Fee Deadline is May 31, 2017.
You may edit your responses anytime before the deadline IF you bookmark the URL address of the confirmation page that appears after successfully submitting your application.
2) Market Dates: Every Saturday 8:00 a.m. – noon starting July 9, 2017 and closing the season on September 23, 2017, with the exception of the Community Fall Festival (CFF) event that will be extended to 2:00 p.m.
3) Application Fees are required each year by all Vendor Applicants. Fees are Non-Refundable and MUST be received by the Application Deadline on May 31, 2017 in order to participate in the upcoming Farmers Market.
Please mail checks only to: P.O. Box 3167, Jackson, WY 83001.
a) $35.00 Application Fee is required for a 10 x 10ft space.
b) $70.00 Application Ree is required for a 20 x 10ft space.
4) Absence Fee: A ”No Show” fee of $75.00 per event will result if notice is not given to the Market Manager at least 72 hours prior to any market that was otherwise committed to the submitted application.
5) Sales Tax: It is each selected Vendor’s responsibility to submit their own sales tax information.
If you have any trouble with the application please contact us, at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We always welcome your questions and/or comments!
Board of Directors
Jackson Hole Farmers Market on Town Square